Thursday, November 14, 2013

Draw Me A Story

These cuts tell a story that you will never understand. They will whisper nothing into your ear. They will tell you that love is a lie. They won't let anyone come near. They write out their story with a blood-tinged calligraphy. One that you could never decipher. The words are straight lines and are inked with crimson. when does this life end? The words are the only thing left to remind That evil can be found in the best of places. It can travel near and far It can be in all the states. I don't want to run from it because I'm way stronger than that. But at the end of the day Strength is what I lack. The blood trickles slowly down my arm It makes me twitch but smile. It makes me feel empowered like i have some kind of control left. They say im out of control There is no where to hide. But with this last line I have already died.

No comments:

Post a Comment