Saturday, June 8, 2013

Over The Hedge

I'm broken. I tend to over-analyze every situation. I think the walls have ears, eyes and can see or hear everything I do. I sleep with my doors closed so I can actually have a peace f mind while I sleep. My therapist says it's post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms. However I know the truth. I am paranoid schizophrenic, homicidal, suicidal, manic depressive, bipolar 1. I hear voices. I hallucinate. Every ream consists of death. Even when he's asleep, I think he can hear my typing this (so, I'm typing as fast as I can). A voice just told me I could kill him in his sleep right now and walk away without anyone else knowing. I've been running low on energy and I've been depressed three-fourths of the day. I just want to lay here and die. Recollection of 06/06/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment