Monday, April 1, 2013

Whenever Enough is Enough.

there comes a moment in time where you just want to give up and quit. Well that's exactly what the world wants you to do. Give up, quit, say its over. The world and all its stereotypical views will send you over the edge but don't quit. I'm stuck in a whirlwind of yes and no's. I'm almost ready to call it quits.. he's my perfect guy, literally. I've said that a lot but think about it. Italian. Muscular. Converse freak. Gorgeous. Sweet. Personality. He can draw and I bet he has an amazing singing voice. I wish he could see the strife in my eyes. A constant battle of what is morally right to me. I needed to sort out my p's and q's. He's my fabio, more or less just another hidden face. He's a lost face in the crowd but absolutely something that I must win. The ultimatum of right and wrong. Between my strength and will power I'm sure ill make the right decision. But, if it ever came down to it, then we would be able to figure it out then. I knew the moment I seen him he would be this way. And I knew at that exact moment I wanted him to be mine. But most of all, I want him to see inside of me. I want him to make me into what I can be. A positive attitude, a great free spirit minded individuals that eventually will try to coerce with each other soft whispers. But I am out to show that he and I can be together once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment