Saturday, March 23, 2013

Music Junkie. ((:

The notes etch a voice that whispers to my right ear. Soft, melodic, and just a hint of anguish. I need it, I want it. It lays before my eyes on a clef ready to embrace the sharp e's. I demand to be taken to a world where music is played all the time and everyone smiles at the tunes emanating from every crevice and crack. I decided to tune higher and reach the notes with ease. Each note flawlessly hit. No hesitation, no holding back. Ready for the sharp e's I begin my climb. No turning back, its already too late. Like a needle piercing the skin the sharp e hit my heart in no time. Sending me soaring, darting in every direction. Soon I evaporate into the music and begin my fall back down. But this time, when I'm back down, I can't get back up. There is no turning back from here, this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment