Thursday, March 21, 2013

Everyone Calls Me Crazy.

Just a name but yet so much more. Crazy. That's what they call me. But, yet, they still don't know or understand. They look over the facts and replace them with their own twisted thoughts and plans. They don't hear me. They don't see me. They DON'T understand me. I've been told my whole life how useless, pathetic, and wrong I am. How ill never succeed and never be anything. Well, I'm out to prove them wrong. I'm more than they see. I notice a glimmer of distraction in their eyes. They don't ever notice the crazy standing in front of them. Like a mirror but yet its multiplied 1000 times until no more crazy is left to give. They taunt me with their words and haunt me with their thoughts. They see only the surface of who I am. They only see where I am at this point. But, hey, they call me crazy. I like the name. At least I am something.

No comments:

Post a Comment