Thursday, March 21, 2013

SaCred Memories of AnotheR paSt

I have an 'x' over my heart and fat and ugly labeled in my skin. I have tiny tears all over my body from the stereotypes and torture. La torturia says Shakira. Each one tells a story. Tattoos of a different color. The need of more tattoos is inevitable. Overpowering, really. Not a thing to hold me back from achieving the ultimate goal. Gettting more tattoos has been with me since I was young. I always wanted tattoos, something perfect. I sketched and created each tattoo uniquely for my body where only the lies, rather than beauty, were skin deep. They showed who I really was, or whatever I was during that period of time. Some tattoos describing how I fel currently. I'm not afraid to get more tattoos. But of the addiction of getting inked up and scarred up. But that's all it is after a while. A once colorful and unique scar but more of a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment