Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Dark Angel.

A smile, a dark angel,
He comes near, I breathe him in.
The scent so enticing, so great,
Never did I realize new begininngs.

Begin again
That's what I'm doing.
He smiles, I grin,
Blushes on my cheeks show me the begininng.

His embrace so warm,
So strong but weak with me.
So soft but yet so strong
Caress me my love.

Kisses so sweet
Soft like dripping honey.
Sting my heart like a bee,
I hope you're falling for me.

I'm dreaming of dreams,
I'm falling again.
This is a very happy ending
My darling you are mine.

I see that smile
So soft with me
So strong with others
You are the strength I've been looking for.

One more time were together,
We will find ourselves anew
I can't wait to see us in
A plenty of years.

You are mine as of now,
As I am yours.
Please protect me, baby,
For I would protect you.

Soft whispers
In my ear,
All the things I want to hear,
Respect is all I see.

Maybe that's why
You felt upset
About him ruining me
But it feels great.

A better feeling
Than my high
Let's fly to the
Big bright sky.

As I am yours
You are mine.
You are my angel
Gaurdian angel at that.

I can see my gaurdian angel,
My dear my love.
My gaurdian angel
My gaurdian angel is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment